What’s in the box, you ask? Thanks to our great partners, we were able to completely stuff these boxes (seriously, they’re overflowing) with over $50 of items great for healthy and active individuals. Each box has:
A high value sport specific item:
Seasonal endurance nutrition to support workouts, extended shopping sprees or long nights at the in-laws:
Clif Bar Spiced Pumpkin Pie – Limited edition flavor. Unlimited delight
- Oatmega Chocolate Mint Bar – This bar will help fuel any workout or crazy holiday schedule but tastes like those addictive cookies your niece sells once a year.
Munk Pack Double Chocolate Protein Cookie – Chocolate Lovers rejoice! This cookie is loaded with protein and wont’ go straight to the hips.
Snacks and treats to indulge in the holiday spirit without any of the guilt:
- Ips Cinnamon Chips – Good-bye empty calories. These cinnamon-y good crisps pack as much protein as an egg.
- Chocolove 70% Cocoa bar and Almond Butter Cup – It’s dark chocolate so it’s good for you right? No really, this chocolate is loaded with antioxidants, fiber, iron and magnesium.
- Prince of Peace Ginger Candies – A tasty delight that doubles to soothe your stomach if you overdid it on some not so healthy treats
- Nature Nate’s Raw Honey – Make a healthier version of your favorite Christmas cookie with this natural alternative to sugar.
Other items to keep you on the go:
- On the Go Sport Towels – Running from a workout to a holiday party? These are perfect for a quick cleanup. (Holidays can get messy so we included 2)
- Elete – This on demand electrolyte add in is great to keep electrolyte balance during workouts, or to cure a holiday hangover.
- Your Tea Immunity Tea – This immunity tea with keep away the winter flu blues.
- Beet’ums – These beet infused chocolate chews provide the endurance boost you need to get through a tough training day or exhausting holiday party.
That’s a lot, you say. We know. Which is why we were only able to curate a very limited number. Hurry and get yours before they’re gone!